1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PStwo - Slim Tool

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Minotauro, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Minotauro

Minotauro Guest

http://www.pop-uk.info/

I was thinking of buying the Swap Magic 3 and Slim-Tool from the above website to play a few import games. Anyone know if I would encounter any problems loading games or is this a completely reliable solution?

I didn't want to void my warranty and this seems the best option, I read the lid can be closed. What difference would it make if the lid wouldn't close?

2. A.Beast

A.Beast Guest

I don't know about import games, but all the local games that I have backed up work perfectly with SM3.3, and I haven't read of too many viable complaints in regards to games not working.

As for the lid not being able to close, it just means you have to play with the lid open, which not only looks stupid, but leaves the ps2 open to more dust and damage, I think its best if you can close it. I'm going to be getting a slimtool in the near future as well, it seems the best route with SM.

3. Minotauro

Minotauro Guest

Excellent, so I shouldn't expect any problems booting games and the lid issue is purely dust and aesthetics. It wouldn't affect the booting in anyway.

I'm glad to hear it, think I'll be ordering my Slim-Tool this month then!

Thx