1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pstwo V12

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bwana1, Jan 12, 2005.

1. bwana1

bwana1 Member

i tryed to install a matrix infinity in the new pstwo v12 system, it is playing original disks but will not start backup disks.
    installed same chip in a other pstwo same problem.
    so i disided to replace the matrix infinity by a dms 4lite. now i got the same thing it will play originals but no backups it tells you to insert an original ps2 disc.
    checked all wire connections checked for bridged pins all seems to be normal
    all help is welcome.
    tia
    bwana

2. kumbaya

kumbaya Member

Try putting Upgrade CD into PS2 and put PS2 into standby. (upgrade cd can be made using software found at www.infinitymod.com/matrix)

Press "reset button" and keep pressed until blue light turn ON (on V1-V11). (For the V12 press reset button from standby for 2-3 seconds as there is no blue light). Leave "reset button" and Upgrade CD will boot. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the Upgrade procedures.

Let me know if this works for you.

3. bwana1

bwana1 Member

currently the dms4 lite is installed
    sended matrix back to vendor and they sended me the dms4 lite in place with the garantee that this mod will work in the v12.
    but in mine it will not:-(