1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psx and epsxe for psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by brianna1, Oct 22, 2011.

1. brianna1

brianna1 Member

okay guys i need some help i know what they are all called but i really need some help on where this stuff goes i can play the stuff on my laptop but when i put it onto my psp it says "correputeed data" WHAT AM I DOING WRONG????????? im not new at it but yet i am i got gba and snes but after the im lost. idk what i am doing wrong but someone please please please help im begging at this point. i just want to play ps1 games i dont have none of the games at home so i cant put them into the laptop and go forth that way i just really need some help my mom has the epsxe on hers but she paid someone to do that for her........please help

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Ok, where to start?
    On what firmware are you at the moment? What version of PSP do you have?
    What I can tell you from your post is that it doesn't work this way. ePSXe is an emulator for PC, you need one for PSP. Before we go on from here please answer the two questions above.

3. brianna1

brianna1 Member

my psp is a 6.39 and adn the firmware im not tooo surew what that means so on my pc i got the psx to work on it so i tryed to put that on my psp.....sorry for sounding stupid lol

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

No, your PSP is on firmware 6.39 (I guess official), now I need your PSP model (1000, 2000, 3000 or PSPGo).