1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX Backups on PS2 ???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Crazycro, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Crazycro

Crazycro Member

I want to know if I can use my Swap magic discs to load my psx1 backups. If not can someone please tell me how. I looked everywhere to try and find the answer but I cant seem to find it.

Thanks in advance.

2. liljoe

liljoe Guest

u need a game shark 2 disk to play psx1 games:)

3. midgarguy

midgarguy Member

4. Yordan

Yordan Guest

Is Alcohol 120 better at backing up PS2 games or should I use DVD Decrypter?

5. Crazycro

Crazycro Member

Yordan many of us here use DVD Decrypter and were very happy with the results. It works for me everytime and I use a fliptop. The most Important thing is the speed make sure you burn at 1x.

Good luck

6. midgarguy

midgarguy Member

Out of Alcohol 120%, DVD Decrypter, Nero, and MySonicDVD, MySonic DVD was the only program that didn't vomit up a coaster.

I have a 451s and so far My Sonic DVD's RecordNow DX software is the only thing that seems to work for me. Mainly because the other software won't let me do anything at 1X. RecordNow DX let me read and (i think) burn at 1X.

*EDIT*

Sorry, the above text is for PS2 DVD Games.

As for PSX and PS2CD games Alcohol 120% is all I use. It works so freaking great!!!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2004