1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX game freezing problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cheeher, Jan 11, 2007.

1. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

i finally got resident evil 2 dual shock ed. to work now. its in the .pbp and .bin files. i can play the game perfectly at the beginning but after entering the mansion it freezes. i can still hear the sound but it work show the image. going through other doors work fine but not this door. is it because of the game files? or what is it?

2. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

i serious need help plz

3. DesiRoxta

DesiRoxta Member

Yeah guys im having the same problem with Final Fantasy 8 FFVIII because once I get to the communications tower during the boss battle it will randomly freeze and the sound gets stuck and I don't know what to do ! pLZ HELP!

4. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

yeah tru that. during Diablos battle the game always freeze. so i have to skip him. but back to my problem. plz

5. ting03

ting03 Member

mine freezes when i play arcade mode of Street Fighter EX 2 Plus, and arcade mode of Metal Slug X

6. RyuKonton

RyuKonton Regular member

Guess there are a lot of problems with OE-B, much more than I've expected.. :/

7. bryceee

bryceee Guest

Same here with the Diablos battle in FFVIII! Even before that it would freeze occasionally during monster battles (usually when I casted or drew spells).

8. dawnglyn

dawnglyn Guest

same her with resident evil 2 did any 1 find a cure ??????

9. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

in FFVIII Diablos keeps on freezing. ive got to level up enough to KO him in a hit or two. that's how you get through him. but it freezes during the TWO LIZARDS BOSS Battle. don't know. but i found out why resident evil keeps on freezing. ive read the compatability list and it says that it will always do that. until then.....we have to wait for a new upgrade.

10. ting03

ting03 Member

k i upgraded from 3.02OE-B to 3.03OE-A'

i've tried some psx games and so far the freezing problem seems fixed, and i haven't had any freezes

you guys should upgrade tooo, it only takes like 5 mintues

11. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

if there are still any problems with the emu, you can try out the 3.02 oe popstation for 3.03 oe plugin

12. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

how do you upgrade to 3.02OE-B to 3.03OE-A'?????will i still be able to play iso??? if not then i wont even try.