1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX game problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by biggzi, May 8, 2007.

1. biggzi

biggzi Member

I usually download PSX games already as an EBOOT and KEYS file, but i wanted the original spiderman game for the PSX (hype from seeing spiderman 3) but i could not find a download ready for the PSP, so i downloaded the PSX version as a rar file, but i did not have the password to extract it so i used POPstationGUI to make it an EBOOT and KEYS file. This seemed to work, so i put these 2 files in a folder called @spiderman@ and put it with the other PSX games on my PSP memory stick, but when I try to play the game all i get is the Sony Computer Entertainment Screen and then it goes blank. When i press home the normal menu comes up, but the game never load. I did not have any custom icons or background pics when i made the game and i am using 3.10-OE A. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Help will be much appriciated.

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

popstation bypassed the winrar password? maybe that's the problem. try obtaining another "backup for your spiderman game that you paid and own". Also keep in mind, that not every psx game is supported right now

3. biggzi

biggzi Member

Don't worry i found a working download for it now, and i didn't get a backup from my copy of the game cos i lent it to my cousin a while back and he gave it back to me with a huge scratch on it, s it doesn't work.....that was a great game :(......