1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX Games on PSP 3.40oea

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tribal10, Jul 13, 2007.

1. tribal10

tribal10 Member

Hi all,i have this problem.trying to installed the psx games for my son.
    i got this game Raiden Dx.
    it onsist of 1 folder called psp.when i double click on the folder,it got another folder called Game.And when i double click it again,it got this folder : SLPS00728. And when i double click it again, inside got 2 files,1 is called : EBOOT.PBP and the other one called : KEYS.BIN
    how do i go about to get the file into the psp and play it on psp?i did alot of research but i can't find the so called MS root.I only can see MP Root folder.
    where should i place the file and what file should i place and in what folder?

2. Andy_C

Andy_C Member

I don't even have a psp yet so i'm sorry if i'm wrong but i have been researching everything i want to do when i get my psp and have just recently read about the psx roms.

From what i've read you simply have to make a folder for the psx game e.g "Raiden Dx" and place the eboot.pbp and keys.bin file in there, then place it in the game folder on your memory stick.
    MS Root i figured is just "Memory Stick Root" so when you first click on the memory stick drive on the pc that will be the root.

3. zachier

zachier Regular member

Simply put the "SLPS00728" folder inside the "GAME" folder of his memory stick.