1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX games on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Nuzzie, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Nuzzie

Nuzzie Member

I know this question is one that's probably been asked many times, but i'm asking all the same. I've tried putting the ISO in the game150 folder (I'm on 3.10OEA2, btw) where I've heard that you're supposed to put it, but that didn't work. So I was wondering if someone could link me to an end all guide that shows me exactly what I need to do?

Or is it a problem with my firmware version?

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

1. Wrong thread, this is mod and firmware, NOT games. (doesnt anyone ever bother to post in the right thread?)
    2. They go in the GAME, not GAME150
    3. Its not iso, its supposed to be EBOOT.PBP if needed, there should be a KEYS.BIN too

3. Nuzzie

Nuzzie Member

Well, you DID used to need custom firmware to do this right? I'm not aware of al lthe details with the PS3 downloadable PSX games, but the emulation was done before that was announced, correct? So I don't see the problem posting it in here.

Ah well, I found a guide that seems to do the trick, but thanks anyway.

4. Nuzzie

Nuzzie Member

Edit: Sorry for this double post, last few times I tried to submit it it said that I couldn't due to being a newbie so I decided to wait for a bit, but as it turns out it did go through once.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2007