1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX games that worked on 3.03OE-C show corrupt data on 3.40OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kisoroku, May 29, 2007.

1. kisoroku

kisoroku Member

I upgraded to 3.40OE-A today from 3.03OE-C and the castlevania i created from a iso using simple popstation 2 GUI by zinga burga, does not work. It worked perfectly when i had 3.03 but now says game will not start data is corrupt. i updated the prx file to 3.11 prx files. all of the other PSX games i dl work. what could be the problem and how do i fix it? Please help i need my castlevania!

Here is the link for the castlevania_SOTN i made. Make sure to abbreviate the Symphony of the night or else it will show corrupt.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFSTYDPI

Thank you for whoever takes the time to help!

2. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

you can't play homebrew on 3.40 firmwares yet

3. silentdan

silentdan Member

Where did you hear that from,im playing castlevania symphony of the night that i created just fine on my 3.40 oe-a.Are you placing the files in the correct folder?Other then that i don't know what the problem is,maybe the problem is with the modified prx files.

4. kisoroku

kisoroku Member

Edit
    I meant my xenogears and other games work the ones that i didn't make myself and its only the castlevania SOTN that does not work. I also tried dl a diff castlevania but it in turn did not work either. it booted than showed the .prx menu and 3.11 being the only ones i have it crashed.

5. silentdan

silentdan Member

Another thing is maybe you should disable the prx files and then start the game and see if that helps.

6. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

the link doesnt work and also try converting it with popstation or LOLstation for 3.40oe-a