1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psx iso problem, digimon world

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by billy446, Apr 7, 2007.

1. billy446

billy446 Member

I downloaded the digimon world 1 iso yesterday and i got a emulator epsxe160, and once i set it up i played the rom and strangely enough, it played really really fast, as if it was on fast forward and they were talking like chipmonks and stuff, i also tried the game in another emulator and still had the same problem, i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this problem or provide a digimon world 1 iso link or game that i might be able to download, as it would be much appreciated.
    thankyou

2. DarkHex

DarkHex Member

Ok same problem i had with my n64 emu. You need to go to the settings part of your emulator and tick limit fps(frames per second) it should be there some where. Hope that helps

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You could just upgrade to 3.03 OE-C, convert the .iso to a EBOOT.PBP and play it right off the PSP XMB instead of having to use the some of slow emulators out there, instead you can use the Sony emulator which 98% of the time runs games a complete full speed, and when i say 98% sometimes there will be a odd framerate hitch. Only on certain games though.

4. storyboy

storyboy Guest

Hey what was the website you guys found that game at? Also, I've tried to get it to play but it will not come out of .mds and .mdf mode even though I have the correct password and WINRAR. Please let me know?

5. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

I think that sharing like that is against forum rules? Just do a google search for GBA roms or PSX roms or what have you and you should find something.