1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

psx/libcrypt ?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jason_aus, Jan 6, 2003.

1. jason_aus

jason_aus Member

i no that this a protection on some games and cant be burnt without a patch does anyone no where i can get a patch for it and what type of patch it has to be my burner does not support buffer underrun and does not correct efm enconding whatever that means i got the information off clone cd site about my burner also if i get the patch for it and put the image using cdrwin v5 on the hardrive then put the patch on then burn it to cd will it work can anyone help out ?

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Are you burning with CloneCD4 ? because clonecd recognizes this protection and can get the settings right for this one.
    So that means that you don't need a patch for it.

3. jason_aus

jason_aus Member

my burner dont write at one speed and every time i got to burn after doing an image it says this WRITE TO CD FAILED, UNIT NOT READY:LOGICAL UNIT NOT READY, LONG WRITE IN PROGRESS (2:0X04: 0 X08) so i think i will have to do it with cdrwin so what patch do i need and what program for psx/libcrypt?

4. jason_aus

jason_aus Member

also my burner wont do raw-DAO it only will do Raw-sao can u help out?