1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX on PSP 3.03 OE-C - corrupted data icon

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sixdead, Feb 1, 2007.

1. sixdead

sixdead Member

I have converted my iso's to eboots and can play them, but I always have a corrupt data icon. If I take of the PSX games and just run homebrew and ISOs the corupt icon disappears. I have already set it to hide corrupt icons in the recovery mode. Any ideas?

2. fordy89

fordy89 Guest

if ur usin 3.03 OE-C there will always be 1 corrupted icon that is the recovery incase u brick ur psp :)

i dont no y u cant get rid of it tho :S

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Go to memorystick /PSP and delete the RECOVERY folder. It just contains a 1.50 eboot you can always put back on. You have used an easy installer, haven't you? With the normal installation, that folder must be created manually.
    That won't solve sixdead's problem because his corrupted icon is something else, check for double folders, maybe a non working PSX game or folders with too long names.

4. Strike

Strike Member

The folders that contain your PS1 EBOOTS cannot have any spaces in them or they will appear as corrupt try renaming any folders with spaces if that's where the problem lies that is.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  5. sixdead

sixdead Member

it was the recovery folder and 1.5 eboot, thanks!