1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX-PSP help v(3.03oe-C)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Jstud757, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Jstud757

Jstud757 Guest

Hey guys I have a 3.03oe-c on my PSP. I have downloaded a couple of PSP games like Parrapa the Rappa and Final Fantasy Tactics and they work perfectly. But recently, using popstation, i cant get games to start. when i go to the game the Playstation symbol comes up but then the screen goes black. I'm pretty sure i am putting the games in the right place because i have got previous games to work (PSP-Game) or (PSP-Game150). anyone have any suggestions, does it have anything to do with the 1.50 kernel or the stuff in the recovery menu?

plz help me.
    thx

2. Odinn

Odinn Member

Are these games still ones you have downloaded or personal ones you have ripped yourself? I haven't been able get the ones I ripped from my ps1 games to work so I just download the games. I have 3.10 OE-A so I really dont know what's your problem. The ones I ripped would have the warning text show up that is from Sony and then go black like you said, but downloaded ps1 work fine for me.

3. Sudds

Sudds Active member