1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX Shrink

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jlhfit, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Ok...For about 3 hours I have searched every piece of info on shrinking psx games to fit muiltiple on to memory cards.... I cant seem to get them to shrink to much lower than the original..any help
    ???

2. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

What you using to shrink them ?

3. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Ive tried compression with magic ISo and Power ISO..PSX2PSP, POPStation... I can shrink them,but its not by much..prolly 200megs or a little more.. I just had seen where a couple people where shrinking say a gig to like 50 megs... I could see where that was really possible without totally killing the img..but I as trying... They didnt really explain how it was being dones

4. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Ive tried compression with magic ISo and Power ISO..PSX2PSP, POPStation... I can shrink them,but its not by much..prolly 200megs or a little more.. I just had seen where a couple people where shrinking say a gig to like 50 megs... I could see where that was really possible without totally killing the img..but I as trying... They didnt really explain how it was being done

5. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

I doubt they went from 1gb to 50mb without ripping most of the game. Its hardly worth playing 'em like that.

Best compression is got from PSP ISO Compressor (converting to .cso) but I never bother as .cso usually lag.