1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSX Tomb Raider problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by skateade, Jul 7, 2007.

1. skateade

skateade Guest

Hi all, need some help on converting Tomb Raider PSX to PSP. I have a PSP running 3.4 O-E & I've already converted most of my old PSX games & they all run fine. I've used ISO Producer from Auto popstation 4 to rip the ISO ( all of the disks are ORIGIONAL PS1 games, no rips or downloaded ISOs ) & then PSX2PSP to convert them to EBOOT files, the only game that's giving me trouble is Tomb Raider(the origional first game SLES 00024). ISO seems to rip ok & I've tried the convert process of PSX2PSP in both classic mode & new mode, I've also tried several levels of compression, from none right up to full. The game seems to load ok, runs through the ps logo, FMV & gets to the options/game start menu but when I select start game all I get is a blank screen! I've also tried the icetea1.1win program to convert to EBOOT, but PSP either cant find file when I put it in GAME folder, or shows corrupted data when I put it in GAME 1.5 or GAME 3.4. Is there a specific folder to place EBOOT files? I did wonder if this is one of those games that just don't work on PSP, but I'm sure I've read somewhere on here that other people have successfully run it, so I think it's just something I'm missing or doing wrong. If anyone could give me any advice/help or suggest any other programs that might work better I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Try Simple Popstation Gui, I haven't used it on Tomb Raider, so I have no idea if it will work or not; but I figured I should throw it out there anyway.

3. skateade

skateade Guest

Thanks, I've had a go at using that one earlier today, no luck with that either!! Done a bit of googling & looks like problem is with CDDA audio files on the disk, tried the CDDA version of popstation but program won't run on my pc, flashes up VERY briefly then closes down again! Guess I'm gonna have to put Tomb Raider on hold for a while till I get this figured! Thanks for the reply tho!