1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Public Urination

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by keebles, Feb 14, 2010.

1. keebles

keebles Regular member

I just got back from Disney World( was there for two weeks)and had a great time there except for one thing. On one of the days there I had went to the Magic kingdom and decided to go on It's a Small World. While waiting in line I heard some kid complaining to his mother that he had to use the bathroom. The mother told him to hold it because they had been waiting in line for over a half hour. They got on the ride the same time I did and they where in the front row( I was in the second row). During the ride I heard the mother whisper to her son that if he had to go bad, just go in front of him on the floor. With in seconds of that, the kid started urinating on the floor. I can't believe that a parent would tell their kid to do such a thing. It is disgusting that she would tell her son to that. When the ride was over she didn't even tell the ride operator, and more people climbed into the front row not knowing that they where now sitting in a toilet. I told the ride operator and he had to have all the riders get out of the boat and wait for another boat to come. He also had explain to them what happened.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

Saw something similar once. A child needed to go to the toilet so before getting into their car the dad pulled his sons pants down and he urinated on the path of a busy street. They were right beside a McDonalds aswell.
    Fair play for saying something many people wouldn't have bothered and fair play to the staff for dealing with it. When your payed so little it can be difficult to care.

3. keebles

keebles Regular member

The ride operator was shocked that someone would do that. He had been there over 8 years and never heard of anyone doing that on a ride.
    Also nobody wants to use a Mcdonald's toilet. You don't know what you will find ethier in the toilet, on the toilet, around the toilet, or not even close to the toilet.