1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pulp fiction won't play on dvd player

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by maxisneil, Dec 15, 2004.

1. maxisneil

maxisneil Member

hi i just copied pulp fiction using dvd x copy xpress with taiyo yuden dvd+r but i won't play on my ps2 or dvd player just my laptop, this aint happened before the only new thing is that it was first time i used taiyo yuden, any advice?

thanks

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Try using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink they are much better than xcopy.I have used xcopy Platinum in the past but got tired of all the problems.What x discs are the taiyo yuden discs yoiu are using?xcopy does not like to burn faster than 4x.Check out this guide for Shrink and Decrypter http://www.dvdshrink.info/dvd-decrypter.php

3. maxisneil

maxisneil Member

yeah i burned after with dvd shrink and decrypter i just you's xcopy sometimes because i find its faster,

thanks anyway

4. wild77

wild77 Guest

It's faster at making coasters out of blanks.I have Platinum ver. 4.0.3.8 and don't even use it anymore too many problems.Besides you can get much better quality with Shrink & Decrypter.

5. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

I just copied Pulp Fiction plus the Special Features disc last week using CloneDVD 2. I have 3 DVD players + XBOX. Plays perfectly in all of them.

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

I copied pulp fiction with dvdxpress. I have found for MY system & MY requirements dvdxcopy works every single time. I have found it to be quicker than shrink (that is a very good piece of software).
    There are many here who will speak ill of xcopy products. I agree that it can be fussy, I must be one of the lucky ones, I love it! Not sure how good the media you are using is though. Media can make or break a burn!

7. pulsar

pulsar Active member

The PS2 is probably one of THE worst dvd players EVER made. Sony should be ashamed of themselves with their unique lack of thought, build quality & quality of parts used.
    It truly bites.