1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting an Emulator on my PSP SLIM

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by KillaKAMI, Dec 12, 2007.

1. KillaKAMI

KillaKAMI Guest

Yah. Trying to get an emulator on my psp slim. Heard that it is impossible without pandora's battery. I am pretty new to all this stuff so any help would be much appreciated.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Yes, you need to have a Custom Firmware in your PSP, not an Official one... so you need to have that one on the PSP Slim AND still on the PSP slim pretty much the Homebrew like the emulators wont work on your PSP as the SLIM doesnt support homebrew at FULL!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  3. KillaKAMI

KillaKAMI Guest

That Sux

4. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

Actually i've managed to get all my old homebrew working on my slim,all you need is E-loader on your psp to run all the old stuff,it works as a 1.50 kernel substitute plus all new homebrew is being made to work in the 3.xx kernel now anyway

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I agree with Sicdude. Allot of the homebrew has been ported to work with a SLIM PSP. Go HERE for a compatibility list of Homebrew that work on SLIM PSP's.

But you will need a Pandora Battery and Magic memory Stick(Universal Unbricker V3 recommended) to install custom firmware to the PSP.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  6. drakex

drakex Regular member

Thats the first answer I gave he needs to have a custom firmware.

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You said most homebrew will not work and that is untrue most have been ported to work with PSP SLIM.