1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting Custom Firmware on PSP Ver. 2.71 with TA-082

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dubora999, May 6, 2007.

1. dubora999

dubora999 Member

Hi im new here, i have been tryin to use downloaded games on my PSP BUT i have to put 3.30 OE-A or any other one dont matter. I have Ic1003 AKA TA-082, i have been looking every where to see if there is a way to do it with TA-082. I have Read a shit load of stuff but no sites or downloads. I have read on some site that you can downgrade it to 1.50 or put 3.30 OE-A (or other's) on it with out downgrading. I have Ver. 2.71...PLease can someone help me out...its been pain...Thank's....

Last edited: May 6, 2007
  2. fultonla

fultonla Guest

ok
    use the ta-082 2.71 downgrader in my sig to downgrade,
    go to http://dark-alex.org and get firmware 3.40 oe-a
    follow the instructions and upgrade to the cfw

and you should remove your email asap because it against the rules

hope this helped :D

3. dubora999

dubora999 Member

Ok Thanks tryin it now...

4. dubora999

dubora999 Member

Hi im new here, i have been tryin to use downloaded games on my PSP BUT i have to put 3.30 OE-A or any other one dont matter. I have Ic1003 AKA TA-082, i have been looking every where to see if there is a way to do it with TA-082. I have Read a shit load of stuff but no sites or downloads. I have read on some site that you can downgrade it to 1.50 or put 3.30 OE-A (or other's) on it with out downgrading. I have Ver. 2.71...PLease can someone help me out...its been pain...Thank's....

5. fultonla

fultonla Guest

why did you post it again?

6. dubora999

dubora999 Member

I didnt mean to post it again ops..HAHA...Well everything is working now, i got 3.30OE-A up and running thanks again braw, even need anything ..well i owe you one

7. stellar20

stellar20 Regular member

awsome dude i just found this tut i thought i had to buy the new mod for the (ta38 or something)<--- (just noobing out) its flippin sweet that i can play final fantasy 2 3 on snes portable!! and the classics