1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

putting daedalus on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by vertkingm, Jun 22, 2007.

1. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

ok i have seen so many videos with this emulator and downloaded it like 20 times how the HELL do i put it on my 3.40 OE-A psp and run my super smash brothers rom on it PLEASE...................

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I don't think super smash bros works on it, but when they release Daedalus R12 you will be able to. Put the Daedalus and Daedalus% folders in the Game150 folder. Like this: X:/PSP/GAME150/Daedalus and Daedalus%. (X is the letter of your memory stick). Put your Roms in the Roms folder inside the Daedalus folder. I'm pretty sure the only thing that runs half decent on there is Super Mario 64.

3. lfc505050

lfc505050 Regular member

hey, i just installed daedalus R2 and it works fine, except that its very slow and the sound does not work at all.

any ideas on how to get the sound working and maybe speed it up a little?

Im really looking forward to playing Goldeneye and mario 64 lol.

oh btw, sorry for steeling your thread, vertkingm lol

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

You can enable audio but I dont think you want that...yet

5. vertkingm

vertkingm Member

ok i figured it out on my own you download the daedalus r11 and put both daedalus and daedalus% into game folder then find super smash brothers rom on emuparadise.com the put the .z64 file in the roms folder in daedalus