1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

putting dvdxcopy software on another pc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by south747, Jun 15, 2003.

1. south747

south747 Guest

i have an older pc. it has no dvd drive. i plan to upgrade in august yp media center type pc with dvd rw drive. i want to get dvdxcopy software now because i am concerned it will soon be banned. if i download it now to my current pc, how can i move it to the new pc when i buy it in august? my current pd has a cd/r drive. can i just make a copy of the software on a cd rom and then re-install it on the new oc? or after i register the software i can only use it on one pc? thanks!

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

My advise, forget DVDXcopy. Download DVDshrink and DVDdecrypter (both free right now.) The buy DVD2one and a burning program when you get your burner.

3. south747

south747 Guest

ok...thanks for your advice. but what is the advantage of these programs and where can i get them? what do you think is the problem with dvdxcopy? i thought it was this great program?

4. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

Click on the hyperlink for DVD2one to download it. The rest of the programs are in the same software section.