1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting games on memory stick....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by AbigNOOB, Nov 4, 2007.

1. AbigNOOB

AbigNOOB Member

Hi!I'm a new guy who has a question(well actualy more then a question:DI have a Sony PSP updated to the lastest version(3.72) and i wanna put some games on my Memory Stick.I downloaded a bunch of games but not even one worked.I sawd on this forum many ways to put games on psp but no one sayd for 3.72 version only older. Please I know that your sick already of us noobs but please i beg you help me!
    I tried the programs that are shown but my games are just 1 file each!
    ex:worms.cso

Please as fast as you can help me!

2. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

iso and cso games only work on CFW like 3.71m33
    so to play your games you need to downgrade to 1.50. To do this you will have to use pandoras battery to get to 1.50
    you will have to find someone with a moded psp with CFW or 1.50 to make it for you.
    here are some links to help out with pandora

pandoras battery
    http://dl.qj.net/Pandora-s-Battery-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/14362/catid/151

how to use it
    http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?p=647835#post647835

after that you will have to update to a CFW or use a dev hook but first downgrade

hope that helps

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

this is not the r8 place m8 to ask the question.it should be in mods n software discussion.i hope the mods will move tis.

anyways,ur file type is already the correct one,except ur psp version.i assume u have the official one, n wht u need to do is upgrade to custom fw.to do tis u need to use pandora battery or the universal unbricker v3.u can find the guide in my sig.(i dont know if u have a slim or phat but juz follow the guide according to ur type of psp.

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

juz late a minute....

5. AbigNOOB

AbigNOOB Member

but how can i make downgrade?i saw this on the web but i still don't understand

6. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

You can buy a pandoras battery with a magic 32mb memory card on ebay and it should come with a guide for around £30. If you wanted to do it for free then you need to find some one with a CFW or 1.50 psp have them change your battery to a pandoras battery and make your memory card into a magic memory card then all you have to do is follow the istructions on the link i gave you.

P.S next time plz make this kind of thread in the psp homebrew or psp mods and hacks sections some people get a bit ratty about it.

hope that helps

7. AbigNOOB

AbigNOOB Member

thx!but.............is'nt any easier way to put games on mem stick?or AREN'T any games to put easier than what you sayd:D

8. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

nope thats the only way of doing it. It is simple and its worth it in the end!

9. AbigNOOB

AbigNOOB Member

ok but i don't understand why is called a hack because the psp has a special place called Games and has subtitles called game sharing,saved data utility,UMD and memory stick!It should be more simpler because when you farmat the mem stick it creats a folder Game where you should just put the games and it will just work with out any other complicated things!am i right?
    if you can please archive for me how it should my folders look like for downgrading because in the program what you haved recomended for me says about needing the oficial 1.50 update and i don't know where to find it!:(:)(
    please at least give me a link from where to find that update!thats all my problem in makingthe problem!please please please please

AND IM SORRY AGAIN FOR MY ENGLISH BUT I AM ROMANIAN.....

10. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

put the iso or cso file into the ISO folder n then execute it on ur xmb.thts it,it is not complicated...but as long as u got the cfw..

11. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Moved to correct forum

@luffypsp
    Watch the double posting - just edit the previous post.

12. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

oops sory...