1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putting Netflix on?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by smacko, Jun 26, 2011.

1. smacko

smacko Regular member

I'm wondering about how to go about putting the netflix channel on my modded 4.1U wii. I thought that you were never to go online and I really don't want to re-flash the drive. What is the easiest way of going about this?

2. wiisel247

wiisel247 Regular member

Just download it for free from the Wii Shop Channel. It will not affect your soft mod in any way.

3. smacko

smacko Regular member

Alright, thanks I was wondering if there would be a problem doing that. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

4. smacko

smacko Regular member

Check that, it tells me that I have to do a system update to get the new wii channel, won't that update me t 4.3U and make me have to put the homebrew channel back on?

5. wiisel247

wiisel247 Regular member

Yes, it would, but you can update the wii shop channel through dop-ios, modmii, or pimpmywii. I assumed you already had the latest wii shop channel.

Or, you could find a netflix wad like this one http://www.mediafire.com/?wzz3lfzin2g (I have not tested this wad this is just what I found with a simple google search) and install with .wad manager.