1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Putty Authentication for PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Shakotah, Jan 8, 2008.

1. Shakotah

Shakotah Regular member

Hi, I was just wondering if theres a Putty Authentication program for the psp

(**Putty Authentication as in the program used by this college which requires you to enter your username and password to use their internet, kinda like a login, else your stuck with the authentication required page on the internet browser)

And if there is, can someone also explain how to use it on the psp and browse the internet freely with the psp? (alot lighter to carry around than a laptop)

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

well on the psp you can turn on a setting that makes you have to enter a 4 digit password to access the internet browser. it is in "security settings" on the xmb and the actual setting is called "Internet Browser Start Control"

3. Shakotah

Shakotah Regular member

well thats not quite what i need, like i want to connect to the wireless network at the college, but its set up that u need putty program to login with ur id then u can use their itnernet