1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Q] how can I download a swf file with content in it?

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by stassano, Dec 7, 2010.

1. stassano

stassano Member

I have this website here:
    edited by ddp
    I would like to download the flash file and content in it... using the firefox media info does not work, I only end up downloading the swf container but not the album contents.

Any way to download it?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

malware driveby download..

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

post edited due to possible damaging software intrusion.

4. stassano

stassano Member

Whats this malware driveby download accusation based on if you cant even say what malware it tries to download... I am running eset biz and what's on the site is a wedding album... got nothing to do with malware.

Anyway fine... what I want to know is how I can download a swf file that acts as a container along with the resources in it.

Using firefox I can download the swf file... however inside the swf file it has separate resources so I only end up downloading the container and not the other files.

Thanks... and seriously if you edit a post please do first check the link... there is no malware in it at all, it is a Chinese website showing a flash wedding album with a link to a Chinese instant messenger (perhaps reading some Chinese might have triggered you to think HACKER)