1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Q: I can't access my recovery menu..plz help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by steve_vai, May 8, 2007.

1. steve_vai

steve_vai Member

helo guys...i just cant access my recovery menu since then...since i upgrded my psp to 3.03 oe-c..even though i pressed the R buton until it buts up..the menu still doesn't load up...im always drag to the psp main menu..can somebody help about this...

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

are you booting up from a complete turn off, or sleep mode?

3. j0p0

j0p0 Regular member

When u turn off ur PSP, keep the switch holded for about 5 secs.
    Then u can acces recevery menu when booting.

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

I know a guy had a faulty R button. Make sure that's not the case with you.

5. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

just get the recovery eboot (all it does is put u into RM)

6. steve_vai

steve_vai Member

tnx very much...it realy helped... i discovered dat my problem is dat im not swtching off the psp into a complete off but i turn off the psp into a sleep mode..now i know that i have to hold the swtch button up to 3-5 sec..then boot up by holding the R button to access the recovery mode...tnx very much guys i apprecia8 it....

7. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

OMGI czn not beieve what a noob i am i was doing the same thing i bet everyone was like this noob!!!!!!!!Thanks for the info i finnaly got into my recovery! I Upgraded tp 3.40 oe-a and not all my isos play and it is frustrating now i am going back to 1.5 to go to 3030oe c thanks alot!!

8. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

try this just unplug u battery a few second out and put inside again..then turn on psp holdin R..work for me.!! ok

9. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

After 3 days of reading. he most..searching...and being such a noob i got out of the 3.04 oe-a and finnally understood the recovery menu and how to use it and now i am at 303 and allllll my backed up games are now playing!! I dont do much home brew or emulators simply because i am a noob but have dl'd some and now will search for that topic...Thanks everyone for the help and here is where i found the info for recovry.
    http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-hacks-9/t-faq-3xx-open-edition-recovery-mode-and-how-to-use-it-92230.html
    once again thank you