1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality control?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by biggun31, Jan 20, 2007.

1. biggun31

biggun31 Member

I know this has prolly been asked before but how do most of you all go aout making sure your movies are the best quality when ripped? So far my process has been 1.(rip)DvdFab in dvd9 format while removing extra audio and subtitles. 2. DvdShrink to compress the movie to fit on a normal dvd5 disc. 3. ImgBurn to burn the movie to a disc.
    So far i am happy with the quality of my backup's but as always looking to make sure there isn't a better way.

2. onya

onya Guest

Ther's a link near my sig pic for menu shrink, use this for improving overall quality. Don't foget if you have any questions on set up, there are links at that site you can use. Basically it freezes the motion menu's to a single pic... of your choice. You can keep or loose the audio. It will save heaps of MB space. It works well with DVD Shrink, and best of all it's free :)

Cheers.