1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quality of xbox games that gone through the ethernet

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kew85204, Nov 29, 2004.

1. kew85204

kew85204 Member

i was intrested in umm goin through the enternet to my other house to transfer an xbox iso and i was wondering cause you know when you get video files on the enternet they can be very crapy and dont look well. so do games that i download from the ethernet (withch im going to send the game iso over the enthernet) loose quality GRR screw it i want to download a game but will it loose quality and loook crapy

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  2. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

The only reason a video file looks crappy is because the source file [bold]is[/bold] crap.It's not because it was transfered over the internet.

If you transfer the iso successfully and it plays from your xbox harddrive or a burned dvd, you won't be able to notice the difference from a factory pressed retail game.

From your comments, I'm thinking that modifying an xbox is a little over your head.That must be done before you can play backed up games.

3. kew85204

kew85204 Member

ohh ok thanks and i allready have moded my xbox with an xenium ice solderless and i already copied 2 games with record now max ya ps. i read over my poast and it looked realy dumn lol i just didnt want to get in trouble for mentioning about piracy lol so thankyou i will now have confidence to download a game. (ya you heard me i said i was goin to download a game) LOL JK
    one more thing im only 13 yrs old and know how to mod an xbox thats so sweet i wonder who was the youngest to mod an xbox by themselve like me (sory im tryin to not look like im bragin or anything)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  4. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

I'm not going to stand here like some hypocrites and actually try to convince others that I have an original game for every backup I own.

It's not easy and I don't think I would have been able to do it at 13.I've heard of other 13 year olds modding xbox's but you've definately earned the right to brag.

5. kew85204

kew85204 Member

lol thanks ya i never got a bad post by moderators yet so i say screw it say waht ever i want. and by the way do you know were a good place to download games is. And just one more time thankyou and especialy for responding so quickly.

sincerly kew85204

6. suki24

suki24 Member

modding a xbox is childs play compared to modding a ps2...

7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

That's because PS2 is an overhyped P.O.S. that loyal people stick with not knowing any better. You know why it's so hard to mod a PS2 nowadays? Because Sony uses cheap parts (broken laser happens most) in their latest models. I have heard of people with laser failure with their brand new factory PS2.

8. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Small ass points are the worst thing about modding a ps2.....among all the damn wires.

9. fadedindi

fadedindi Member

I agree with punqewe with the wires and solder points on the PS2. I screwed mine up LOL. Oh well.