1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quesiton about PSP V.3.03 OE-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by davemasta, Feb 5, 2007.

1. davemasta

davemasta Member

Hey Guys,

I just have a quick question and I"m hoping someone might be able to help me. I have now succesfully upgraded to 3.03 OE-C and I can run ISO's that I already have in the ISO folder, the problem is, I"m yet to find a program that works to backup UMD's with this current version and I"m hoping someone could please post a link or give me some instructions to follow on the proper way to make backups of the UMD's with a working program for my version. Thanks alot.

Sincerely,
    Dave

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

ok first i just have to say i have posted this on three different threads so far so next time you have a question just do a little searching, chances are you will find the answer but since i am here i guess i will post my instructions again

1. download usb sss (just search it on google) i dont think i am allowed to give the link

2. extract and get the folders "usb sss" and "usb sss%" (or whatever they are named) and put them in PSP>:GAME150 folder if it is not there then just create it

3. plug your psp into your computer (make sure you have the umd inserted) and run usb sss from the game menu

4. click with "O" the first option on your psp, and your computer will come up with a file that is named umdxxxxxx copy that file to a folder on your computer, it will take a while.

5. once that is done exit usb sss and go into normal usb mode (not in usb sss) and your psp files will come up copy the umd file you just dumped to the ISO file in the root of your memorystick again if it is not there then just create it. then you just have to run the game from the game menu

if you need additional help just pm me

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

ax u can post links, just not links topirated material.

4. davemasta

davemasta Member

The first time I attempted to use the program it said the game cannot be started? Did I do something wrong??

5. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Try changing ur kernel or chaning Game folders.

Ax would you mind posting a link for the both of us. I would appreciate it. :)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
  6. davemasta

davemasta Member

Since I'm sorta a noob to this please go into more detail for me, I know if you hold down the r button it goes to a recovery menue on startup but some step by step would be appreciated.

7. davemasta

davemasta Member

I would like to say that I finally got into the program itself on the PSP, now the thing is I selected the first option but where is this file ur referring to, nothing popped up for me.

8. davemasta

davemasta Member

Ok now I had something appear, and it seemed to be dumping the UMD on my computer, the thing is, I see no ISO file only a sysdirect folder and a USRdirect folder and then some misc files. Where do I locate the ISO to copy?

9. davemasta

davemasta Member

When I originally find the file that appears on my computer it's a .rar file and inside it says psp-game, and then withtin that is the sysdirect and usr folders that I have no idea what to do with. Please someone post a solution here tonight, much appreciated!

10. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I still use Fastloader 0.7 to dump UMDs. It took me some time to find out how to use it with custom FW but I had no internet at that time. Actually, it's quite simple. Put both folders into PSP/GAME (not GAME150), rename the FASTLOADER folder (the one without %) into BOOT, go to recovery menue->configuration and set "Autorun program at /PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PHP" to currently:enabled. Just seems that trick doesn't work under 3.20 OE-A.

11. axwardle

axwardle Regular member