1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questains about Torrents

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by JeremyDB, Feb 27, 2007.

1. JeremyDB

JeremyDB Member

I downloaded a backup for my Dynasty warriors Vol. 2 and the total ISO size of it is 164Mg is that to small to be a full game? Also I got it from Gametorrents.com if anone else has used that site is it usually a pretty good resource or is there a better one for PSP games(back ups of course) and my last questain is there a site that is know to have a lot virusis in there torrents or incomplete fake ones (just so I can aviod it). If anyone knows I would greatly appriate some help. I am really new to the hole torrent Peer to peer stuff. thanks

2. paul91

paul91 Regular member

well as u know downloading games is illegal but im guessing u own the original game and couldnt be bothered to back it up yourself ;)

as for the size they vary massively - the smallest can be as little as 50mb but can range up to 1.7gb

as for viruses or bad torrents every torrent site is at risk from people uploading viruses or bad files so there's none in particular to avoid

u could try using scrapetorrent.com - its really good and searches about 8 sites including piratebay

3. JeremyDB

JeremyDB Member

Thanks a lot I really appreciate when people respond fairly quick.
    thanks thou.