1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about 3.03oe-c emulating psx

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by gerikoh, Feb 25, 2007.

1. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

1) how do i change discs in the middle of the game? ex: metal gear solid when i finished sniper wolf then it asked me to change to disk 2. i tried to paste both disk1 and disk2 eboot at the same time in my ms, still doesn't work. i even tried to save it then load it from disk 2, still it says i have to insert disk 1.

2) is it possible to hack/modify the p-1 controller to p-2? it's just that this psycho-mantis boss in mgs1 is so hard to beat if i'm not using a p-2 controller but i've beaten him already anyway. just wonderin'... :)

3) now this sounds crazy but here it is: is there a feature if the emulator to simulate gameshark codes while playing psx games on the psp? well i've got this game digimon world 2. ever since i was a kid, i always wanted to finish that game, but unfortunately i just couldn't (mem card got lost/broken, console broken). and now i've got another change of playing it, i wish to beat the game this time. but apparantly, since i know what to do, i wish to beat it effortlessly. and i think those gamesharks could lessen some 30 hours of playing time. well i've got to study too yah know.

thanks a lot and i'll learn from it. :)

2. Kazangwa

Kazangwa Regular member

You can't change discs in the middle of a game. This is because Sony doesn't have any games on the PS3 store that are more than one disc, so you'll have to wait for this to be implemented. I'm not quite sure what the difference between Player 1 and 2 controllers are, but I know you can't change that. And no, there isn't a GameShark for the program. Seeing as GameSharks were usually a third party deal I doubt Sony will release one in their upcoming firmwares.

3. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

now i wont be able to finish those darn ol' games :( thanks anyway :)

4. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Yes you can, you just convert disk 2 with the same name and gamesave info as disk 1. The save the game before you finish disk 1, put disk2 on your memstick and run and load up the savegame.

Also some games have kits available to make them 1 disk image which removes the problem all together

5. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

i tried to do that but still it won't work. can you please send me the link of that program? maybe that one would do. thanks a lot

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  6. Kazangwa

Kazangwa Regular member

Hmm... I had no idea that was possible.

7. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

damn, no one seems to be replying T_T

8. Kazangwa

Kazangwa Regular member