1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about a game

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by 4lvc4rd, Jan 7, 2007.

1. 4lvc4rd

4lvc4rd Member

hi, i'm a player of ps2 for about a year, and used this forum to learn about dvd decrypter to burn the games, i have an overall of 50 60 games successfully burned but my last game the star ocean till the end of time, i got it then burn it with dvd decrypter the game plays and all but when it gets to the tutorial part (the one where we are in the combat simulator) if i choose the combat options that combat change effect appears but then notthing, if i try to continue without the tutorial the same happens, i use pleomax samsung, and princo, none of these worked with this game, but worked before. any suggestions?

2. 4lvc4rd

4lvc4rd Member

by the way i have the SWAP MAGIC V3.8 Coder

3. neptune

neptune Regular member

quote i use pleomax samsung, and princo, none of these worked with this game, but worked before. any suggestions?
    buy some good media like sony

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007
  4. 4lvc4rd

4lvc4rd Member

hum gonna try it, its just that the samsung ones always worked before, and i always burn them at x1, with this game i even tried to raise to x2 and x4 (aint i dumb lol). tell you something tomorrow.

5. neptune

neptune Regular member

rule::: if the disks are 8x speed burn at 4x if they are 16x speed burn at 8x :)