1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question About BLASTER 360!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ha9981, Jan 28, 2007.

1. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

if i get it when its available, i think it is now! but can i use it to flash my drive then take it off, and flash my brothers drive?

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

or do i have to leave it on the xbox 360 for ever!!!

3. mshack1

mshack1 Guest

yes you could, but why? The purpose of the blaster is to limit you from having to open your case all the time when flashing upgrades. If you plan on moving from box to box when flashing, then why get it at all?

4. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

no what i mean is, is it flash and go? like once my 360 is flashed i can take it off and put it in my drawer or something? or my drive keeps flashed as long as its connected?

5. oosel

oosel Regular member

Once your 360 is flashed you can take it off. But as mshack1 said, WHY?

You dont have to have it to flash the 360 it was made to be a permanent attachment so when you need to reflash your 360 you dont have to take it apart again.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  6. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

will it void the warranty?
    what is the installation procedure?

i don't want to buy two for two consoles. does it flash through usb, how does it work? does a sata wire run through and connect to the drive??

7. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

simple question is i have 5 friends with xbox 360's we want all ours flashed!! what is best, for me to flash our 360's the pc way i did, or the blaster 360?

8. mshack1

mshack1 Guest

I would buy the blaster for myself, which i've done..........on order at least.

But, unless your friends are wanting to do the same for their consoles, no way would i be taking mine apart all the time for them.

The Blaster is simply a part that once installed allows you to flash your drive without ever opening it again. It will install in under 5 minutes, with no technical training required. I have ordered 2 of them for our 2 consoles.

9. mshack1

mshack1 Guest

Yes, it voids the warrenty, as you'll need to open the 360 up , as if you were flashing the drive to install it. I don't think they have an actual diagram on the installation out yet, but i'd imagine it'll be VERY simple to install.