1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Duo 3 Gold

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jared2112, Aug 20, 2007.

1. jared2112

jared2112 Member

I was wondering if the Duo 3 Gold requires you to use certain power/eject combinations in order to boot some games?

A website telling me that it fully detects the boot mode is here: http://www.duomodchip.com/english/install.htm

And a website that tells me that it fully detects the mode and it has different methods that you can to use in order to boot some games is here:
    http://www.evolucion2000.com/playstation-2/duo-3-instrucciones.htm

Why would it have different methods for booting if it can fully detect them? And when they say it fully detects them, does that mean I can start up my PS2, and press the eject button and put in any PS2/PS1/DVD backup or original disc and press the eject button again for it to close, and it will boot that disc prefectly? Any information will be much appreciated.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  2. markotics

markotics Member

yeah i have yet to see or read of someone who knows exactly what the duo 3 gold supports and HOW to use it.
    any information would be useful to this guy above ^ and also to myself!!!

3. jared2112

jared2112 Member

Yeah this chip, seems to be a great alternative to some of the expensive chips and any info will be much appreciated.

4. markotics

markotics Member

5. jared2112

jared2112 Member

Yes, I really want more information on this chip.