1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Fedora Core (Not PS3 Install)

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by kuehnau, Mar 31, 2007.

1. kuehnau

kuehnau Member

Ok, so my last question was answered, that Fedora Core does not require you to have a bad ass TV to use the graphical mode. Thats tight, now I have new questions.

It states that as long as there is a PPC edition of software you can Install it to Fedora Core.

Does that mean that I can use any Pocket PC application? Or is there a special requirement?

How does one install these applications on their PS3 machine once booted into Fedora Core?

How does one get the the applications on the PS3 machine to even install them? Does Fedora Core support CD, DVD or SD Card?

thanks.

2. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

If your not talking about the PS3 one, why did you post it here? This is the PS3 section. Maybe a mod will move this to the linux section instead of closing it if your lucky.

3. kuehnau

kuehnau Member

Uh I am talking about the PS3 edition of Fedora Core. But I read that Fedora Core can only use programs that are compiled in PPC. Thats what their page says.

4. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Ok, my bad. I didnt really understand the question as I know nothing about linux. Maybe someone will be able to help you out. Good luck.