1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about internet

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by leo8013, Jan 26, 2007.

1. leo8013

leo8013 Guest

on the wii if i dont have wifi and want to connect to the internet using the wireless usb connector how good is that connection. I mean do I have to be in the same room with direct site of the wii or is the connection good enough to go around walls if I am wihin the 30 mark. I am not talking about going through floors. thanks

2. dc_bros

dc_bros Member

It all depends on your house. The closer the wii is to your pc the better conection. And if your pc is blocked by firewall then your connection might not be good or might not work. Id suggest Lan. Wireless doesnt always work.

This is all with regards to my wii console, so It might be different with others.

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I bought one of those WiFi adapters (because my WiFi wasn't working) and I had a great signal. the Wii was about 40 feet away, and it had full bars. If you plan on getting one, make sure you turn off all firewalls on your PC, so that the Wii can access it.