1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about menus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rhino351, Feb 6, 2005.

1. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

my friend and i have both burned a copy of Napoleon Dynamite both from the same original and both copys have different menus. he uses dvdxcopy and i use decrypter, shrink, and nero. both of us did the entire disc but we have different menus. we searched on both copys for about 1 hour trying to figure it out. this isnt a serious question because both movies work great i am just trying to understand why this is like this. has anybody known of this happening. thanks

2. keithro70

keithro70 Guest

I wonder if it has more to do with what brand of dvd player you are playing it back on. Did you play them back on the same dvd player?

3. teggy

teggy Regular member

I don't think the type of player would make a difference. Maybe it's an easter egg, cuz if u both have different menus it has to be something on the disc unless you guys know how to actually import menus or w/e(if that is even possible).

4. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

my friend brought his copy over and we tried them on both on my dvd player and my computer and we got the same thing. i think it has to do something with the burning software even though we both did the entire disc one must not have bee able to read something the other one could, dont know just a guess