1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about playing Burned games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by |-Goku-|, Jan 9, 2008.

1. |-Goku-|

|-Goku-| Member

Hey Everyone, I have read the posts, and didn't see anything that pertained to this issue. If there is a topic about this already out there please point me to it thanks.

I have the Halo 3 Edition 360 with the BenQ Drive, and My Brother in Law has just the Premium Edition 360 with a BenQ Drive as well. I both Successfully flashed the Drives with the New iXtreme 1.4 Firmware. I am able to play backup games and everything. But when I try to Play Assassins Creed Backup on my 360 it just goes to a blank screen. When I put it in his, it will play just fine. Can anyone Enlighten me on a reason that this would happen. Also these are both Non-Stealthed Firmwares and the game is Non-Stealthed. Thanks guys.

|-Goku-|

2. steimy

steimy Active member

could just be that his drive is reading the discs beter, yes they are both BenQ with the same firmware but all lasers can be a little funny. So just because they are the same brand does not mean that both will read exactly the same. What brand of media are you using, how did you back it up, what speed did you burn at? the more you list the better chance people can help you.

3. smoobies

smoobies Guest

Assissins Creed takes some time to load. Give it some time to load on black screen. It should load.