1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

question about PSP 2000 and ORIGINAL

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by DEVINRL, Aug 31, 2007.

1. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

Theres going to be a newly equipped video output for the new slim. I was just wondering, i thought there was going to be a cable for the original psp to hook it up straight to the t.v. So i was wrong in thinking that and its only going to be for the new slim? Thats dissapointing if it is. I was really looking forward to having to mess around on the t.v. with the same psp quality. Also does anyone know if any custom firmwares can be added to the new slim without pandoras battery? Is it actually fully the same when your at let say m33 from the 1.5 subset? I hope to get these questions answered. I'm real curious. Thanks in advance.

2. BrendanL

BrendanL Regular member

Well, we're not sure if we can get homebrew on a PSP Slim seeing as it's not out yet, but I believe the PSP TV video output is only for the PSP Slim.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yes, it is. I think I've seen a third party cable for the Original PSP before though, long before the PSP Slim was even thought of.

4. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

i tried out the blaze tv adpater and that sh** sucked bad. Really bad quality and i was always curious if there was a cord out there to hook the audio anddd cideo straight to the tv. You know anything of this glen?