1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about PSP Blender

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by mikepl335, Apr 23, 2007.

1. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

I am thinking of joining the psp blender. Before that I have one question.

Will the downloaded games from PSP Blender work on my PSP without any hacks or custom firmwares???
    If someone knows please write.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

they will work, but psp blender is a scam seeing everything there can be found free elsewhere...homebrew should be free, its freeware. homebrew can be downloaded from psp-hacks.com, pspupdates.qj.net, and as for ISOs, i can't help u there, they are illegal. but i will tell u that they can be found elsewhere as well

3. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

Thanks man. I get u.

4. bufinjer

bufinjer Guest

Before anyone else thinks about this site, don't do it, I fell for it, I ended up getting my money back after complaining about being charged for free content. I never got a response, just a refund. All they have are links to torrent search engines that you can find for free with google. Stay away!!

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

yeah i forgot to mention that, their 'high speed downloads' are just torrents. and their 60 day money back guarantee is not a guarantee at all. they don't respond at all until the 60 days are over,