1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about RBFarm

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by qmob, Dec 31, 2004.

1. qmob

qmob Member

Hello to everyone! I have tried to set up RBFarm and have run into a snag I wonder if anyone here might help me with. I read the tutorial here and have made sure that all of the directories etc. on the client and server match. I even remapped my input and output directories with a batch file using the subst command per the tutorial to make sure the server/client are on the same page. When I begin encoding with RBFarm on the server, everything works fine. When I begin encoding on the client, it *seems* to work fine, but thinks that each "chunk" is only 240 frames - the client finishes in about 5 minutes and when I look in the d2vavs directory on the server, all of the .m2vs encoded by the client are the same size and very small(around 540kb) - do I have a path or setting messed up? Thanks in advance for any help, and thanks to everyone involved in creating these wonderful programs!

Qmob

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

An output file with 240 frames indicates an AviSynth error. If you play one of the AVS files directly on the computer that has the problem you'll be able to read the error message.