1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question About Ritek Disks

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Andycabs, Oct 3, 2003.

1. Andycabs

Andycabs Member

Hi folks..I have a question about the Ritek 2x -R disks..(A03 I believe they are called). I have the DRU-500AX burner and I normally buy cheap disks and dont normally have any problems with them..But I was unhappy with my last batch so I found a 50 Pack of Ritek's on ebay for $54 including shipping so I bought them. I havent recieved them yet but I was wondering if there is anything negative about these disks I should be aware of. I read on here that most people love the Ritek's..Is there any compatability issues with the Sony burner that I should be aware of or are these like the top of the line disks?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Tosca

Tosca Guest

The riteks, if they are that (Ebay sucks), should be fine with the sony dru500. They should burn 2x fine. The only problem is that the sony dru500 does not burn g04s (4x ritek media) at 4x.

No Riteks are not top of the line. More like avg. I've never had a bad burn with a ritek.

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

They are called G03's most probably, not A03