1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about SID Installer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Spyder22, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

I have been searching on google for a site that has SID 4.5 or later avaliable for download. No luck so far :( Can anyone tell me if they have fouund a website that has it for download? Please dont post links as it is a violation of the rules. I just need to know if its even possible to get it off a website. Im getting sick of searching through google and dont want to be wasting my time looking for something thats not there. My olny internet acess is currently a pocket pc, searching through numerous pages on google can be quite the headache :( Im using a pc at school to transfer the sid files/ saves to my AR mem. card.......pain in the @$$

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

I dont think anybody has found a site that hosts the SID or the AID installer, i didnt. You can only obtain it through a torrent download.

3. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

You would need to get a torrent client. A school computer usually does not allow software to be installed without administrator privileges

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  4. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

would the aid installer work on a xbox v 1.6? If so what version of aid should i use

5. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

AID only works after the softmod has been done, since you’ll be burning it onto dvd. It can be burned onto cd as well if you remove several apps making it small enough to fit, or you can ftp the apps manually if you don’t have access to a cd burner. Yes, it will work on all box versions. Its all depends on how much are you willing to download. There are other aid versions of bigger download volumes. I would get the most recent one v4.01 it contains up to date apps and emulators.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007