1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about start menu problem.

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Solmaze, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Solmaze

Solmaze Member

I've been hasseling with this problem all night, and I'm pretty sure its just something that I've overlooked somewhere.

However I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

I want to make a backup of my Snatch (Precious movie) I rip it with DvD-Decrypter and follow the Doom9 guide on how to remove all the shit you dont need.

I followed the guide to the letter, but when I burn it and feed it to my stationairy DvD player, it says "DISC ERROR" - But i can press play and it just starts from chapter one. Once I've started it, im able to press the Menu button and enter the start menu. But it doesn't start up automatically.

Any Suggestions or answer to what I'm doing wrong - Perhaps something that causes this?

-Solmaze

2. glen8

glen8 Member

Sounds like the same problem im having. I would love to figure this one out. Im beginning to think it must be a setting in the main movies IFO file which relates to VTS_XX_0.VOB which normally holds the menu (or in my case a little menu movie followed by the menu stills)

Check it out http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/13584