1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Swap Magic 3.0 CD

Discussion in 'PS2' started by egretps2, Jan 21, 2004.

1. egretps2

egretps2 Member

Hi, did anybody got success on using SM 3.0 CD to
    get this: "(632mb+ CD-R backups) via TOC Refresh feature" work?

I am really care about this function, I want to use SM 3.0 CD to boot and load PS2Reality PLayer, and I want to be able to watch the movie (632M+) on my CD-R.

In the discription of the SM 3.0 CD, it said one should be able to do this with TOC refresh feature. My questions is: what is this TOC disk? and how could I get it? Do they sale the TOC disk with SM 3.0 or I should find it somewhere else?

did anybody be able to use PS2 reality player to watch the movie which is > 632M on a CD-R? WOuld you please share your experience?

THanks a lot!

2. egretps2

egretps2 Member

Could anybody tell me where I can get just the Swap Magic CD 3.0? And the TOC disk?

Thanks

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you need breaker pro, which will cost you an extra $20.

4. loumicky

loumicky Member

you dont nessasarily need to splash out on breaker pro first check out your magazine cover disks find all your blue ones ( on cd not dvd ) now put them in to your pc and click my computer
    click once on the drive that the cd is in and click file and then properties not down the disk size ( also works with cd based ps2 games ) when you have found your biggest cd if it is above 632mb there you go you have found a toc disk that will work with most of your dvd rips it wont work with dvd riops bigger than the toc disk