1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about the "BIG ASS EMULATOR DISC"

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Serum, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Serum

Serum Guest

ok say i have a modded xbox and in the MISC settings you can copy games (as everybody most likely already knows).

Is it possible to copy the whole disc to the hardrive through that?, or maybe even DVD2XBOX? and then just boot the game from the hardrive instead of having to put the disc in everysingle time?

If neone knows if you can id appriciate if you could tell me. cuz i dont want to take a chance of fusking somethin up if i do but i just might:) thx yall

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

yes you can copy a whole game to the hdd using dvd2xbox or other programs the same just make sure you have a large amount of space on hdd to copy to

3. Serum

Serum Guest

yeah i know you can put regular xbox games on it and dvds but i was wondering about the big ass emulator disc itself. would that be the same way as regular games and dvds or is that disc different? sorry i didnt make myself clear about that question

4. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Lets say i boot my xbox and the it only boots and it stays on the xbox logo and does not access my dash. If I've already done the softmod would the drive be able read the AID ISO if im not able to FTP the xbox HDD to repair the dash?

5. PAN5Y

PAN5Y Active member

Burn it onto a dvd or u can just FTP it threw IE