1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about XBOX-MODCHIPS.com

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SQiX, Nov 2, 2007.

1. SQiX

SQiX Member

Has anyone ordered anything from these guys and received it? I placed an order back on October 10th for the high speed fan kit and a Halo case mod but I have yet to receive anything. I've left several messages on the "help / support forum" but nothing plus I've called the place the last 3 days and just get an answering machine and no call back.

2. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

Report them and get ahold of your credit card company and do a charge back for your money. May take a couple weeks but eventually you will get your money back. Sadly people can do that even when they actually receive the item. Happened with a couple sales I made in the past. i sold something, sent it with tracking and signature confirmation and everything. Then the person charged the card back and there was nothing I could do. point I'm trying to make I think is you'll get your money back.

3. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

must have been a scammer or something. this is the reason why i cant trust other companys. i always get my stuff from ebay, amazon or newegg. next time, make sure to buy stuff from companies u can trust.

4. SQiX

SQiX Member

Yeah I looked online for the fan kit but thats the only place I could find it. Thanks for the help.