1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question About....

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Demon187, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Demon187

Demon187 Guest

As You Know Slide Card/FlipTop Come With Swap Magic Well If U Have A Backup Of Code Breaker And A Back Up Of Another Game How Would This Work? Will I Just Have To Load Up Code Breaker And Select The Codes? Or Somehow Do The Swap Disk For Code Breaker Then Do The Swap Disk Again For The Game Too? Someone Explain.

2. robert34

robert34 Guest

If anything you will have to load swap magic cd then put code breaker, then put the game. Im not sure if that will work though.

Codebreaker v6 and lower automatically opens the cd tray when you click start game. Then the ps2 will check the game. but i know code breaker v7 gives you the option of opening the cd tray automatically or not. but i dont know if the cd stops spinning, because you have a flip top.

Try this

1) Load Swap Magic CD
    2) Put Code Breaker v7 in the drive.
    3) Select your game with whatever codes you want.
    5) Go back up the main menu. and go to start game, when the cd tray comes out, remove the code breaker cd and close the cd tray with no cd. then hit the triangle button to cancel.
    6) go to the options and say dont open tray.
    7) Now open the flip top and put ur game in. Go to Start game and press x to start.

im not sure if this will work as i do not own a flip top.

Tell me if it works!

3. Demon187

Demon187 Guest

I Don't Got FlipTop Yet I Got PS2 Slide Card Anyone Know How To Do It With Slide Card?

4. Hanedrick

Hanedrick Regular member

Yeah when you are supposed to swap discs using the fliptop cover just use the slide-card method._X_X_X_X_X_[small]You are probably wondering how I came up with the name Hanedrick. Well... the name Hanedrick is a very distorted version of my sisters name and I call her that whenever I want to get on her nerves which is like 24/7.
    Version 5 ps2.
    Fliptop Cover/smd[/small]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2003