1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for dms3 owners.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Badkarma, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

i have a dms3 in a version 10 ps2 and i can't get my gameshark to work, i read somewhere that it could be that i need to update my flash and stuff for the chip but at the dms3 website i have downloaded all the updates but they won't install them selves on my ps2, the instruction (or lack there of) aren't helpfull on there site, does anyone who has a dms3 know how to get the updates to install on the ps2 and is that the reason why my gameshark v4.1 won't work? thanks for any help you can provide i will be much greatful.

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

kinda funny that i got dms3 with the latest flash with fixes... my ps2 is v9 but it DOES boot backup of gameshark2 4.1... do you try to boot original or backup?.. the backup should work...

3. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

it is the orginal gameshark disk but on a backup game.it works fine with orginal games.but it says can not boot when it is a backup even though the backup will boot fine when booted normally

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

o that... well its easy to fix...

insert the gs pick codes when it ejects insert the game... if its a cd after pressing X it will boot right up... when its dvd load up count to 10 and it will boot up right after you press X... thats all...

and once again if you dont get it

1 for cd just press X

2 for dvd insert it then wait 10 secs then press x to boot it up...

5. Badkarma

Badkarma Regular member

thanks man i'll try it when i get home, i knew it had to be something simple.