1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for pa104inf

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by mongosmik, Mar 13, 2004.

1. mongosmik

mongosmik Member

This is a question for pa104inf, from a previous post that is closed.
    You mentioned that you downloaded the 321 update with the bug fixes before the Feb 26th dead line.
    How can I get a copy of this update with the fixes, which is what 321 eventually made version 4.03 from.
    I have the earier version but did not get my email until I came home after the 26th, so I still have the earlier version and looking for a way to get the update from someone, since the update is no longer avail from 321. The update is actually a full download, in which you have to use your original ID and password to activate. Please let me know if there is a way to get a copy of this update on a CD somewhere, if someone has it.
    Thanks again.
    Mike

2. pa104inf

pa104inf Regular member

Hi,
    I just saw your post. I think you can send me a private post with your name and telephone number and I can call you and we can make arrangements for sending it to you on CD. I believe there should be no problem since this is the exact exe that 321studios had on there website. Since you have the previous version already installed you should have to do nothing more than install it. I didn't. I hardly use DVD X COPY PLATINUM, perferring DVDSHRINK and CLONEDVD but I was very happy to discover that when I downloaded the last version and installed it my previously non-working version of DVD X COPY suddenly started working. I would charge a couple of bucks for a CD and a couple of bucks for mailing it to you.

3. mongosmik

mongosmik Member

I really appreciate your hjelp and info..
    I'm not familiar with DVD Shrink or Clone DVD. Not sure where I can check those programs out.
    I did receive a copy of DVD X Copy Platinum, (ver 321), from a company in Chicago, and they included a copy of the 4.03.08 upgrade on a CD Rom for me. They also gave me their web page link where I could also download the upgrade from their web page, since I had purchased the Platinum from them. (Brand new, in the original 321 box) It was only $100, so there was a savings of $60 over the local CompUSA and Best Buy prices... They downloaded the update on Feb 26th just before the midnight deadline from 321's web site. Apparently 321 Studio did not press a CD version of 4.03.08, which is actually ver. 321, but has all the latest bug fixes included in it. Let me know where I can check out the Clone DVD and DVD Shrink from. Take care. Mike

4. pa104inf

pa104inf Regular member

DVDSHRINK is available on this website. Just look to right of the posted messages and you should see latest software updates (DVDSHRINK). CLONEDVD is a program that you have to buy not free like DVDSHRINK. An 30-day evaluation version is available for free. CLONEDVD2 is available now so if you decide to download the evaluation version you should do it for CLONEDVD2.